CALL FOR PAPERS
INMED Partnerships for Children is accepting oral and poster presentations to further showcase the latest developments in aquaponics at the conference.
TOPICS FOR ABSTRACTS:
- Aquaponics applications for development
- Examples and comparisons of system types and their applications to development
- Fish types/nutrition
- Crop production
All abstracts must be in English. Oral presentations should be 15 minutes or less and should use PowerPoint. Presenters must pay their own registration fees, hotel costs and travel expenses. Please note the submission guidelines below:
1. TITLE OF PAPER: The paper title is printed in CAPITAL LETTERS.
2. AUTHOR(S): The first name should be the presenting author.
3. ADDRESS AND EMAIL: Type ONLY the PRESENTING AUTHOR’S institution, address and email.
4. MAXIMUM LENGTH: One page
5. PAGE SIZE: Standard 8 ½ x 11 paper
6. MARGINS: 1-inch margin throughout (left/right/top/bottom)
7. SPACING: Single spaced
8. PARAGRAPHS: Paragraphs should be separated by a blank line and should not be indented.
9. FONTS: Character fonts should be 12 point type.
10. FIGURES AND TABLES: Figures and tables are encouraged. They should be clear and readable.
11. MEASUREMENTS: Use metric units of measurement.
For more information on submitting abstracts to the INMED Aquaponics International Conference, please email email@example.com