Our adult programs build healthy, stable family units where children can thrive.
Family Education/Support Groups
- Offered twice a month on Fridays
- Free of charge
- Offered in Spanish language
- Topics focused on creating healthy, stable homes
- Financial literacy and management
- Parenting classes
- Healthy relationships and domestic violence prevention
- How to access local resources
For more information about Parent Education/Support Groups, contact
Gester Pino, Family Support Specialist/Educational Groups Facilitator at 571-465-2375 or firstname.lastname@example.org.