International Grant Writing Consultant – Multiple Openings
INMED Partnerships for Children, an established international development organization poised for major growth, seeks expert grant writing consultants to help expand its programs and pioneering solutions to break complex cycles of poverty around the world.
- Develop complete grant proposals of varying size and complexity, to include researching current literature and statistics, collaborating with program directors for information from the field, and creating supplemental materials such as work plans, timelines, charts, infographics, etc.
- Contribute to research and identification of funding opportunities available through foundations, corporations, USAID, bilateral/multilateral organizations and other funding entities in the U.S. and internationally
Required qualifications, skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated record of successful grant writing for international projects and audiences
- Background in agriculture, public health, nutrition, youth development and/or related fields
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with colleagues in off-site locations
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills a plus
Location: DC area, Houston Texas or Seattle Washington.
Compensation negotiable depending on experience. Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com.